Q. Shamar Stenline
(Photo Courtesy of Q Shamar Stenline)
1. When did you realize that you were funny, or at least had the ability to make people laugh?
I realize I had the ability to make people laugh through my entertainment when I first started making videos on my friend's YouTube.
All of his followers wanted to see me create my personal channel because they enjoyed my outspoken personality and the ability to express humor through the field of entertainment.
2. Who are some of your comedic inspirations and why?
Some of the most comedic inspirations I can look up to would be Kevin Hart because he illustrates his humor through movies and his personality.
3. Have you ever done a stand-up comedy show? If not, would you ever go into stand-up?
I have not done a stand-up comedy show before. I wouldn’t personally do a stand-up comedy because I could not be put on the spot to make people laugh. In the first five minutes, I would run out of jokes and have everyone walking out.
4. What sparks your creativity?
The biggest thing that ignites my creativity would ultimately be me seeing other influencers create content and gain success from it. It motivates me every day when I see other people with the same passion as me growing and wanting the same success as I do.
It makes me push my creativity to the next level because I like to stand out from other influencers and people who are striving towards my same goals.
5. What is your favorite Social Media platform and why?
My favorite social media platform would be YouTube because it is so versatile. You can make all sorts of content and will not be limited through a certain genre.
6. What was your favorite book growing up?
My favorite book growing up would be, Diary of a Wimpy Kid. This book is a very entertaining book and can characterize a real-life scenario of growing up in school.
7. If you were writing a book about your life, what would the title be and why?
My title would be “Swag”. The reason it would be titled “Swag" is because I would like to illustrate the cultural differences of each person's personality and how their persona illustrates their swagger which just means uniqueness.
8. If you were stranded on an island for a year and could only bring 3 books, which 3 books would you bring?
9. What was the best book you read last year?
The best book I read last year was “Sales of Marketing” by John Declan. This book helped me learn the aspects of social media marketing and how it can help you market throughout advertisements.
10. Lastly, what’s a book coming out in 2020 that you are most excited about?
A book coming out in 2020 that I am most excited about will be “New Life” by Gordon Hempshack. This book is about the ways to survive in a growing culture.
Places To Find More From Q.