"Q&A With Reagan"
Book: Vision Collision
Author: Reagan Nevels
Reagan B. Nevels is a fun, bubbly 12-year old girl. She is a 7th-grade honor student and loves school. Her hobbies include dance, traveling, piano, writing, sewing, tennis, and singing.
She is a Christian and spends a lot of time in church where she serves as a Sunday School teacher for ages 3-11. Reagan also participates in many educational and philanthropic activities sponsored by Jack and Jill of America, Inc.
When she has free time, she loves traveling to spread inspiration as well as spending it with her family and friends. Reagan is a multi-talented girl, and this is where the inspiration for her book titled “Vision Collision” comes from.
She is a “dream big” kind of girl and aspires to be many things, including a young and successful motivational speaker. It is her goal to inspire generations, young and old.
1. What was your writing process like for the book?
People should read my book because everyone has a dream that they wish to complete! My book gives a simple 4 step process to follow concerning accomplishing those dreams and ambitions!
3. What’s the best book you have read in 2018?
4. What your best advice for getting through writer’s block?
Go do something that you enjoy! Don’t stress yourself out. There is inspiration all around you. Take some time away from writing until you are inspired to write again. If you are truly passionate about writing, the block will eventually leave!
5. What’s the best advice you have ever received on happiness?
You can’t just pretend to be happy. Happiness has to truly come from within! Learn to love yourself and inner happiness will follow!
6. How long did it take you to write your book?
It took me approximately 6 months to write Vision Collision.
7. Where do you get all of the inspiration that you gave on Instagram?
Through daily activities! From school, talking to my parents, enjoying myself, lessons that my parents teach me etc.
8. What is your greatest inspiration?
My grandfather, Bishop Emmitt Nevels
9. Do you feel like people discount your wisdom because you are only 12 years old?
10. What do you see yourself doing next?
I’d love to be a successful young Motivational Speaker. I also see myself Writing more books, plays, and movies.
11. Who is your favorite motivational speaker?
I love Lisa Nicols and she really inspires me to inspire others.
12. What is your favorite thing to do?
Hang out with family and friends!
13. What is your favorite subject?
Math is my favorite subject.
Places To Find More From This Author:
Facebook: Reagan Nevels
Click Here to Purchase Your Copy of Vision Collision
Shop With Us...