Book: Vision Collision
Author: Reagan Nevels
Reagan B. Nevels is a fun, bubbly 12-year old girl. She is a 7th-grade honor student and loves school. Her hobbies include dance, traveling, piano, writing, sewing, tennis, and singing.
She is a Christian and spends a lot of time in church where she serves as a Sunday School teacher for ages 3-11. Reagan also participates in many educational and philanthropic activities sponsored by Jack and Jill of America, Inc.
When she has free time, she loves traveling to spread inspiration as well as spending it with her family and friends. Reagan is a multi-talented girl, and this is where the inspiration for her book titled “Vision Collision” comes from.
She is a “dream big” kind of girl and aspires to be many things, including a young and successful motivational speaker. It is her goal to inspire generations, young and old.
1. What was your writing process like for the book?
3. What’s the best book you have read in 2018?
4. What your best advice for getting through writer’s block?
5. What’s the best advice you have ever received on happiness?
6. How long did it take you to write your book?
7. Where do you get all of the inspiration that you gave on Instagram?
8. What is your greatest inspiration?
9. Do you feel like people discount your wisdom because you are only 12 years old?
10. What do you see yourself doing next?
11. Who is your favorite motivational speaker?
12. What is your favorite thing to do?
13. What is your favorite subject?
Places To Find More From This Author:
Facebook: Reagan Nevels
Click Here to Purchase Your Copy of Vision Collision
Shop With Us...