Book: Learn This And You'll Never Be The Same
Author: Justin Perry
Justin Perry is a husband, father of 3 boys and avid traveler. Justin is also the founder of the largest self-help YouTube channel, YouAreCreators. Known as a philosopher and "keen observer of life", Justin has set out to motivate and inspire the world with the timeless knowledge that he has acquired through his personal development journey.
1) Who is one of your mentors, and what are some lessons you have learned from them?
I have a plethora of mentors. Authors like Florence Scovel Shinn, Stuart Wild, and Ronda Byrne have played a major role on how I interpret the world. These wonderful authors have taught me the simple truth, that our thoughts and beliefs have a major impact on the world around us.
2) What book or event pushed you into learning manifestation and the Law of Attraction?
The Book "The Secret" first started me on my wonderful journey. It opened my eyes to a world of endless possibilities and preferred outcomes.
3) What is your best advice on interrupting negative thought patterns?
You counter negative thoughts with positive thoughts. You do this so often that it becomes a subconscious habit, thus becoming second nature.
4) What is the best book you read in 2017 thus far?
The Dynamic Laws Of Prosperity By Catherine Ponder.
5) What is the writing process like for your books?
To be honest with you, I don't even remember writing them. The information just pours through me and before I know it, the book is complete.
"You counter negative thoughts with positive thoughts. You do this so often that it becomes a subconscious habit, thus becoming second nature."
6) When practicing Law of Attraction is it better to have a concrete plan or should you be more free flowing?
It is a mixture of both. You decide what you want, and then allow the universe to send it to you in a free flowing manner.
7) For people that have a poverty mindset and or have grown up in poor households, what are some simple mindset shifts they can create to start growing wealth?
They can start by consciously including prosperous words into their everyday conversation. Instead of saying, "I need money," They should say, "I have an abundance of money!" Acting "As If" has a major impact on the conditioning of your subconscious mind.
8) What are at least three points of emphasis you use to balanced your life?
*Monitor how you feel, *Monitor what you think, and *Monitor what you say. These three things determine what you get in life.
9) What is the best advice you have received on happiness?
"Happiness isn't found, its created. It is created when you act on your purpose."
10) Why do you think this stuff is not taught in schools?
I believe this information is too empowering and will interrupt the status quo. If children understood how their thoughts create their reality, they would not be easily controlled.
"Monitor how you feel, *Monitor what you think, and *Monitor what you say. These three things determine what you get in life."
11) How can you use the Law of Attraction to build a trusted and loyal following?
See it already. Plan for it years before the actual manifestation. Play a mental movie in your mind, seeing your following growing while watching the numbers rise.
12) Do you plan to write more books in the future?
I definitely do. I actually just finished my 5th book, "Learn This And You'll Never Be The Same!" You can find it on Amazon.
(Click Book to Purchase Today)