Book: Mental Detox
Photos Courtesy of Dr. Cheyenne Bryant
Author: Dr. Cheyenne Bryant
Dr. Bryant’s mission is to spread her message and expertise on how to lead a healthier, happier, balanced and more fulfilling life. For years, she has shared her wisdom, awareness, mastery, and insight through her private practice, book, lectures, workshops, and assisting individuals with life impairments and challenges.
Dr. Bryant embarked on a similar journey as the one you are undertaking, assisted by Iyanla Vanzant, Oprah Winfrey, Marriane Williamson, and many more. Dr. Bryant’s passion for healing, encouraging, and empowering others is what led her to become a Doctor of Psychology and a Life Coach. (Source: www.drbryant.co/)
1. What made you write this book “Mental Detox” and what do you hope readers get from it?
2. What steps or lessons led you to the information you discuss in this book?
3. What sparked your passion to get into life coaching? And what have you learned most working with different clients?
The desire to help others grow personally and professionally and reach pass their potential sparked my passion to get into Life Coaching. What I've learned most from working with different clients is gratitude!
5. How do you keep yourself accountable and true to Mental Detox?
6. What is the best advice you have ever received on happiness?
7. What was your writing process like for this book?
I had writer's block for months. I prayed on it and asked God to give me the words and message he'd have me speak to the readers. After praying I wrote and edited Mental Detox in 30 days.
8. Who has been an important mentor in your life, and what did they teach you about success and happiness?
9. What’s the best book you have read in 2018?
10. What is your best advice for getting through writer’s block?
Places to Find More From This Author:
Facebook: Dr. Cheyenne Bryant
Get Your Copy of Mental Detox Today!