Book: Charisma On Command
1. What do you usually tell people who are hesitant about taking a "leap of faith" and fully committing to going after their ultimate goal?
I WOULD TELL THEM THAT THEY SHOULD IMAGINE THE ABSOLUTE WORST CASE SCENARIO IF THEY FAILED. OFTENTIMES, THE WORST CASE SCENARIO ISN'T THAT BAD.
For instance, if you're concerned with losing your job when you try to be an entrepreneur, the worst-case scenario is often just taking a pay cut to take a crappier job. Not the worst thing in the world and certainly not the end of the world.
2. How many hours a week do you allocate towards your passion?
I spend 8 hours a day on things that I'm passionate about and that includes spending time with friends I love, playing music, and of course, creating content for Charisma on Command.
3. What's the best book you have read in 2017?
I would say Radical Acceptance. Great book and a very good primer to beginning meditation.
4. What's the best advice you have for upcoming authors on selling/marketing their book?
It's very important to have an audience that you pre-sold your book to. I definitely recommend that authors release their books to prospective buyers one chapter at a time to get feedback in real-time.
Better still would be to sell the book before you've written it and then release one chapter at a time so you can make it the best book possible.
5. What's the most embarrassing charisma moment you've had?
Definitely sitting in a restaurant with Tim Ferriss who is my idol and walking up to him awkwardly, mumbling a few words, and then sitting back down. That was pretty bad.
6. What's the best network connection or relationship you've made from being charismatic?
Honestly, it's my best friend Ben who I met in 10th grade. I definitely didn't get him because I was charismatic but together, we've learned everything that we teach.
7. Do you plan on writing any more books in the future? If so, what do you plan on writing about?
I don't see myself writing any more books in the future but I might update Charisma on Command if we get a big publishing deal. :-)