Skip to content
- How do I go about working with Read More Co.?
- What type of classroom work does Read More Co. do?
- Each of our F.R.E.S.H. programs varies according to age. We typically do read along workshops for children within grades Kindergarten through the 4th Grade. 5th through 12th Grade and beyond receive seminars such as our Stay F.R.E.S.H. program, which covers various highlighted books and tools on becoming a more dynamic leader.
- How can I donate books to Read More Co. or any specific cause that you are associated with?
- What type of shirts do you use?
- Each of Read More Co's signature shirts are made from a tri-blend of Polyester, Cotton, and Rayon. This blend gives our shirts that coveted soft to the touch feel.
- How many hours a day do you read?
- Each founding member of Read More Co. all read between 35-50 minutes a day, and that is not to mention the natural amount of reading that we each subconsciously do every day.
- How can I get involved with Read More Co.?
- Where is Read More Co. headquartered?
Read More Co. is currently based out of Denver, Colorado.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.